Thursday, May 29, 2008

Marcia Thornton Jones here!

Marcia Thornton Jones, best selling author, will be at the Carnegie Center on
Tuesday, June 10th at 5:30 pm for our

Family Summer Programming Kick-Off!

FREE dinner and activities for the whole family!

Sign up now!

Marcia in her own words…

I live in Lexington, Kentucky with my husband Stephen and our cats Coco and Calli. I was born in Joliet, Illinois.

I have been an elementary school teacher of First and Third grades, Computer Lab, Writing and Reading, and Gifted & Talented. Whew! I've done a lot of teaching! Now I spend all my time writing new children's books.

I like to write a lot, but I also enjoy fun activities like beading crafts, hiking, reading good books, and traveling around the country. I live in Kentucky but I frequently visit schools in other states, sometimes even in different countries! I have also been to Germany and Belgium.

Marcia Thornton Jones has written many books including:

The Bailey School Kids series, The Ghostville Elementary series, The Triplet Trouble series, and many more!

Visit her website at www.marciatjones.com

No comments: