Last Thursday, the Carnegie Center hosted another installment of our "Five Books" series. This one pertained to the Five Books to Read on Love. Here is instructor Donna Ison's FABULOUS list! You will definitely want to check these out for some fun, February reading:
1. Youth in Revolt: The Journals of Nick Twisp by CD Payne
2. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
3. The Persian Boy by Mary Reanult
4. A Song for Arbonne by Guy Gavriel Kay
5. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
BONUS: Check out Donna's new book, The Miracle of Myrtle: Saint Gone Wild.
Stay tuned for book's that the Carnegie Center staff LOVES to read!